By submitting a presentation proposal for this conference, all presenters understand and explicitly agree with the following:
- The Primary Contact Person indicated on the proposal accepts responsibility for conveying and confirming conference-related information (including this agreement) with all co-presenters and/or co-authors.
- All Presenters agree to register to attend the conference by 31 May 2017. There are no complimentary admissions.
- Presenters are responsible for their own travel and hotel arrangements and assume all related costs.
- Presenters must provide their own printed handout materials for their presentation. Electronic copies can also be available to all conference participants through ITD.
- The Primary Contact Person agrees to send an electronic copy of all PowerPoint presentations and/or handouts to the conference administrator not later than 31 May 2017.
- Presenters grant permission to ITD and Taos Institute to take photographs, videos and/or audio recordings and to publish them and the submitted powerpoint and handouts at their sole discretion in any format with appropriate credit/sourcing when possible.
- The responsibility for protecting client confidentiality and copyright law rests with Presenters.
- Presenters will refrain from attempting to persuade attendees to purchase or use a specific product, service, piece of equipment, or device.
- Presenters will refrain from overt statements or pointed humour that disparages the rightful dignity and social equity of any person or group.
- Acceptance of a proposal does not imply endorsement by ITD and the Taos Institute of the session content and specific products.
More proposal information: